Thread Closed 
shiny guide
23rd February 2011, at 11:41:25 pm
shiny guide
Hiya Blush

I was wondering if there is a guide for shiny pokemon somewhere.
Otherwize i guess i could post some questions about the flashy pretty thingies here? Tongue
[Image: Eevee-2.gif] [Image: Main-Eevee-Siggy.gif] [Image: Eevee-2.gif]
viewkey: 5f8c164adb9d
Find all posts by this user
24th February 2011, at 12:07:47 am
RE: shiny guide
shiny pokemon appear randomly on maps, there more rare than normal pokemon so they're considered more valuable too.
currently to most valuable pokemon on omega are shiny swarms.
[Image: Untitled-2.png?t=1303126007]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24th February 2011, at 12:19:27 am (This post was last modified: 24th February 2011 at 12:19:49 am by freezer geezer.)
Do you not know what they are at all, or just how they are on Omega. If you're not sure what shiny pokemon are in general take a look at this:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...k%C3%A9mon
AND/OR
http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Basically, Nintendo introduced a discoloured version of each pokemon in generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal) games. Many people like them because they're so rare, and sometimes look cooler too! If you've ever played generation II pokemon games, you'll notice that in the Lake of Rage a "red" gyarados is always there, that is a shiny pokemon.

Omega has adopted this idea, however the odds of finding a shiny in this game is much much more.
24th February 2011, at 12:45:42 am
Is there any other types of rare pokemon on this game(metal, dark, ghost, etc.)?
I know in past sites, in which I won't name, there have been and I was wondering if there was the same for this site.
24th February 2011, at 12:48:38 am
Nope Wink We stick to the original games, and they only have shinies as special Pokémon.
[Image: 206flfd.jpg]
24th February 2011, at 01:22:24 am
Kigurima, i know which site you talking about and those types arent on this site. And sha, shinies appear randomly anywhere but for your best chances for a shiny, go to those spots where swarms are. If you want to know what swarm pokemon it is and where to find it go to pokemon center. it will say on the right side next to button that heals pokemon.
[Image: signature.php?id=2336]

The trainer and pokemon are one. The bond of teamwork will lead to victory.
24th February 2011, at 01:52:56 am
Thanks for the information, I have already caught three different shiny pokemon.
^^
24th February 2011, at 02:45:43 am
Congrats. Keep doing the good work.
[Image: signature.php?id=2336]

The trainer and pokemon are one. The bond of teamwork will lead to victory.
24th February 2011, at 02:46:01 pm
Also, one of the stats of shiny pokemon is boosted, even though the admins don't want to tell which one it is
24th February 2011, at 03:17:47 pm (This post was last modified: 26th February 2011 at 12:41:30 pm by Sha.)
thanks for replying everyone,

then another question:
are some shiny pokemon more rare then others?
for instance: for one of the first quests u need to catch a shiny caterpie... that took me a while allright XD
but a shiny ralts, growlith or vulpix seem to be close to impossible x.X
[Image: Eevee-2.gif] [Image: Main-Eevee-Siggy.gif] [Image: Eevee-2.gif]
viewkey: 5f8c164adb9d
Thread Closed