What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word:...
9th November 2011, at 09:33:20 pm
What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word:...
so it's like all teh other games' this is my irst made game so it would be a shape if nobody would visit this D:'

so its like

me: What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: cat ?

You: An animal
What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear, or read the word: dog ?

so something like this.

I START D:

What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: Lust ?
[Image: 319119_10150900827035243_529335242_21339..._large.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
9th November 2011, at 09:36:16 pm
RE: What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word:...
Uhh something thats not appropriate to post on a forum of a game like this.

So, the other thing would be, uhm love Wink Tongue.

Me now:

What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: Atom?
[Image: eskgae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10th November 2011, at 03:36:38 pm (This post was last modified: 10th November 2011 at 03:36:52 pm by Kayce.)
RE: What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word:...
me: molicule

What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: fridge?
[Image: sigpic65861_1.gif][Image: Galatea-sig.jpg][Image: galateako0.jpg]
10th November 2011, at 05:05:25 pm
me: cold =w=

what is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word : Puzzle?
10th November 2011, at 05:10:06 pm
-pokes you with a jigsaw puzzle-

Jigsaw D:

What is the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: Pie?
''No one can guide mankind down the right path, for that would require the total elimination of the individual and the adoption of the hive-mind.”
~
Click me for Goud's Trade Thread!
[Image: tumblr_muod1bhB0b1rcflbro1_500.jpg]
10th November 2011, at 05:18:21 pm (This post was last modified: 10th November 2011 at 05:18:40 pm by Rukia Kuchiki.)
me: apple *U*

what's the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: Startled? X)
10th November 2011, at 05:22:16 pm
you :o Juuuust kidding, you are an awesome nub =w= -hugs-

what's the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: cake =w=
''No one can guide mankind down the right path, for that would require the total elimination of the individual and the adoption of the hive-mind.”
~
Click me for Goud's Trade Thread!
[Image: tumblr_muod1bhB0b1rcflbro1_500.jpg]
10th November 2011, at 05:32:19 pm
Hunger~ ;-;

what's the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: freedom?
[Image: 319119_10150900827035243_529335242_21339..._large.jpg]
10th November 2011, at 05:34:28 pm (This post was last modified: 10th November 2011 at 05:35:36 pm by Rukia Kuchiki.)
me: happiness ^^ *hugs Goud* =w=

what's the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: destiny?
10th November 2011, at 05:37:48 pm
wings of Destiny xD

what's the first thing that comes up in your mind when you hear the word: turtle! XD